The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013 in review.

This year  I finished the following knitting:

10 pair of socks - 8 regular adult, commercial yarns  1 pair baby socks 1 pair handspun, hand dyed, and hand knit.

6 Hats.




















4 Shawls.  (one handspun)

















4 Dishcloths.

1 baby blanket.

2 baby sweaters.



1 sweater for me.  (and one that needs facing and clasps.)

Also spun

3000+ yds of Jacob Romney, and 7 bobbins of  DK.  Brown Rambouillet for a 3-ply yarn for at least one sweater.

Finished the turquoise merino/tencel for lace weight, winding it off onto storage bobbins and will commence plying shortly.

All in all not bad.

And I am weaving again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home